Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy 20th Birthday, Ween from your Sissy

Happy 20th Birthday, Baby Sister! I begged, wished, dreamed, hoped and prayed for a baby sister....and I am so blessed that I got you! I love being a part of your life. We've had a lot of fun together, you and I...

Here we are twenty years ago today...our first pic togeth!
Our first pair of matching pajamas
Easter time...
Swimming at Aunt Bob's indoor pool...
Enjoying lobster bisque at The Boardwalk at Put In Bay
Hanging out...
At my wedding...
Celebrating the New Year...
At my baby shower...
Visiting Lake Michigan at Loyola...
Enjoying fine foods...
I'm excited for you that YOU now get a baby niece to share in all the
fun that I get to share with you!

And just because...

Happy Birthday, Ween! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome, I love it! I totally forgot about some of these pics. I definitely have the best big sissy in the world!!!
    I miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete