In honor of this funny face picture,
here are a few funny things Kiera has said lately...

After a little talk about how to politely ask someone to move so you can get through, she said, "Mom, can I get in your way now?"

During the bedtime routine, I was laying on Kiera's bed with her while I read her three books. When we finished reading the books, I warned Kiera not to call for me in the middle of the night and want to crawl in our bed. I told her that my bed is for me, and her bed is for her. Then she said to me, "Then get out of my bed, mom!"

Kiera asked me if we could go to Florida. I said when you turn five, we will go to Florida and to Disney World. She said, "Or we could go when I'm three!"


And we thought Emmy was a goofball!
ReplyDelete