Monday, March 25, 2013

Party Set Up

Dave surprised Kiera and I by asking Ry and Ty to come to Kiera's party. Kiera loves her big brothers. I'm sure glad they came to the party; they were  the set up and clean up crew! Mimi and Papa helped too. Here's the party scene at The Little Gym before the kiddos arrived...

The balloons were weighted down by pink buckets of crayons 
and markers. The kids were able to draw on the table cloth as
they were waiting for cake.


 The "theme" of the party was pink, orange and yellow which
was based on the bunting below. I only had one bunting (Target clearance purchase!),
 so I took it  apart and made plain pennants out of scrapbook paper to add
to the existing patterned bunting and was able to make two!
Dave "happily" removed the water bottle labels and we added
pink, orange and yellow scrapbook paper to match our colors.

 Balloons are an inexpensive decoration, but so festive...
especially when they are pink and polka doted!
 The cake was delish! We got it from Wild Flour Bakery. 
We had their cake at another party a few weeks ago and knew we 
had to have it too! Some of the frosting was falling off, but it 
still tasted great!


 Loved how Kiera wrote her name on the treat bag she wanted...
she had to be sure to get the pink sunglasses! In addition to the
sunglasses, the kids got roll on body soap and a ring pop

We didn't get a picture of it, but we also brought the Keurig coffee pot and pastries 
for the parents to enjoy as they watched their kids play in the gym.


1 comment:

  1. Kiera:

    I want a party just like yours for my b'day! I'm sure you had a GREAT time!

    As ever,
    Nanny Jane

    ReplyDelete