Saturday, August 31, 2013

Meet the Newest Member of the Pierced Ears Club

We've always joked with Kiera, "Wanna get your ears pierced today?" and she never took us up on it. Well there is nothing better than your peers to get you to do something...Caitlin came over a few weekends ago with pierced ears which quickly prompted Kiera to want to do the same! She and I went to the mall. She picked out her own earrings, "jewel butterflies" as she calls them. I was hoping for "pink ice" like Auntie Em's first earrings to carry on the family tradition, but she was set on the butterflies. She didn't cry at all, but said it hurt a little bit. She has proudly showed off her earrings to everyone she comes into contact with!







2 comments:

  1. Two more holes in the head!! JK - Congrats Kiera on being such a big girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiera:
    I am so happy for you! I LOVE buying BLING!

    As ever,
    Nanny Jane

    ReplyDelete