We normally go to Mimi and Papa's house for Christmas Eve, but this year, it was at our house. We opened presents, then did our traditional fondue dinner and Ryan brought over a ton of Thai food from the restaurant where he works. I didn't take many pictures.
In addition to their real gifts,
everyone got a "thrifted" gift from Unique,
which is really now Savers, but it will always
be Unique to me!
Little did we know...we each got each other
fermentation crocks!
Mimi got Kiera a big tub filled with all the fixings for
slime. Papa and Tyler each made a batch with Kiera,
and here's Em and K blowing a bubble with the slime!
Brooke got a new toy!
Christmas macrons from
Kelsey Elizabeth Cakes
Emmy's Christmas I-Spy Book from when
she was little is now on it's second generation!
Peppermint Martinis
The only pic I got of Mimi, Ty and Val...and no pictures of Ryan!
Off to bed for the last sleep before Santa comes!





So much food!! Thanks for hosting!
ReplyDelete