Here are a few pictures of our backyard. After having a french drain dug to drain the water from our backyard properly, our flowers and plants are happy!
Tomato by the driveway
(this one always grows the best!)

Dave's handmade bird feeder...the purple paintcoordinates with our house (Hey Dave, are you going
put siding on here too, when we do the house? HA!)
Enormous Primroses
The window box on the garage window

A new walkway to the fence by Ros' house so Kieradoesn't trample the hastas when she says hello to the
neighbors! (Thanks for the lime stone, mom!)
Our neighbors, Kate and Ros, have been sharing their plants with us when they separate them. As they start to take hold in our yard, I'll post pics of them. We got quite a few goodies...baby's breath, sweet pea vine, primrose, vinca vine, and some other plant I can't remember the name of right now. Though it's the size of a postage stamp, we enjoy every bit of our yard! Well, maybe all but the canoe behind the garage, but that's a post for another day! 

I wish my yard looked half as nice!
ReplyDelete