Friday, June 25, 2010

Fun in Tremont

Em was headed back to Chicago today. She took the Megabus which departs from Tower City. Because she needed to be downtown, we had a farewell afternoon in Tremont. Emmy, Papa, Kiera and I had a great day. Sadly, Mimi couldn't join us because she was on jury duty. We started our day at Lincoln Park to play on the swings. Then we drove to La Bodega for lunch.

It was such a beautiful afternoon, that we walked to A Cookie and A Cupcake for dessert
Next stop, Tremont School Playground
Papa, the proud electrical engineer, poses with
the new "covers" for wires on poles. I know he'll
display this pic on his desk at work!
We walked back to the cars, headed to Mickey D's to use the bathroom and get some water. Kiera played in the play place (third playground in one day!) Then off Emily went. Thanks for a FUN day, Em and Papa!

1 comment:

  1. It was a great day!

    P.s. I tried emailing you the pics from last week, but I'm at a cafe with wifi and it's taking forever. So I'll send them tomorrow night when I get back to Chicago!

    ReplyDelete