Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Party Number Three

Mimi, Papa, Kiera and I traveled to Kalida for the Bockrath Family Christmas party last weekend. We had a great time...I think it was the most fun Bockrath party yet! Kiera had the most fun with her two cousins. They played great all night long. We left the party at 11:30 and Kiera slept rock hard all night long. She never even changed position in bed. We stayed in the most adorable bed and breakfast, Rose Haven, and had a delicious breakfast of pumpkin pancakes with honey pecan syrup. Wish I had some right now, yum! I only snapped two pics at the party and little Miss Kiera wasn't cooperating, guess I should have taken the pictures when we first go there, not so late in the night.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pics! I remember when Courtney would have been in the middle with Becky and Christy sitting on either side; fast forward to Emily sitting in the middle surrounded Courtney and Brittany. Times sure flies!

    ReplyDelete