Friday, February 11, 2011

Cabinets

Someone pinch me...I didn't think this day would ever come...new cabinets! No more plywood cabinets, no more having to wash the pans from the bottom cupboards before I use them and no more using a screwdriver/knife/whatever-is-handy to open the drawers with the low hardware that we had to remove for Kiera's sake. There is a lot more to do...hardware, caulking, and correcting a few boo-boos, but here are some pics!

My handsome model
Now we just need to hurry up and get the counter tops! Anyone know of an overnight granite fabricator/installer? And I'm just realizing that I didn't take any pics of the peninsula or the desk...more later, off to school I go!

2 comments:

  1. T-R-E-M-E-N-D-O-U-S!!!!!! Can't wait to see it in person. (oh yeah, Ty is pretty cute too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, I LOVE it! I can't wait to see it in person either!!

    ReplyDelete