We had chicken paprikash for dinner last week. I cheat and use a whole cooked chicken; so I saved the wishbone for Kiera to make a wish on. We had never wished on one before. I thought for sure she would wish for a dog or a kitty, but she said, "I wish for a pogo stick that is my size." (She has Tyler's old pogo stick that's a little too big for her.) She got the big part of the wishbone, but did not get the pogo stick...but she didn't mention it again, so it's all good.
I cannot say or type wishbone without humming, "What's the storyyyyyyy, Wishbone?" from one of Emily's fave childhood shows, "Wishbone." I'll have to look on You Tube and show Kiera an episode; I think she'd enjoy it.
What Kiera needs is a wishbone puppy of her own!
ReplyDeleteHow tall is Tyler's pogo stick?
ReplyDeleteI loved that show!
ReplyDelete