We celebrated my 33rd birthday at Crop Bistro. I had two great surprises...the restaurant choice (I had been wanting to try Crop at it's new location as I had been there when it was located in the warehouse district) and a very generous birthday gift! It was a Coach birthday! Mimi and Papa got me a wallet, Emily got me a clutch, Ryan and Jason got me a purse. I love them...but I love my great family more! It was a great day!
Group shot at Crop
beautiful ceiling
daddy and daughter
the brothers
the siblings (LOVE this one!!)
the parents
the parents take two
dessert!
Ty being silly
Then each of us took a turn posing with the ice cream sculpture...
Papa
Ryan
Kiera
Dave
Dave & I
birthday girl
Mimi
Ty










What a loving and fun family!
ReplyDeleteNanny Jane
Whose birthday is coming up next?? We need to do this again!!
ReplyDelete