We've been enjoying our summer so far!
Kiera learned how to hang upside down on the monkey bars
We took my old bike (Emmy used it too!) to the bike shop
for a tune up so we could pass on the "Unicorn Bike" to Kiera.
We had a good laugh when the bike tech said that my parents stored
the bike very well because it was in excellent condition....all they did
was hang it up in their garage (and pester us to take it to our garage!)
Kiera said, "I think he's making the bike speedier!"
Long live the unicorn bike!
Kiera and I got pedicures together. It was her first time.
She chose bright pink for a base and sparkles.
We went to the beach and found this awesome hut made
out of driftwood.
We love our lake!





All GREAT ways to enjoy SUMMER!
ReplyDeleteAs ever,
Nanny Jane
Love the driftwood hut!! BTW, I did notice that the unicorn bike IS speedier than before!
ReplyDelete