Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Friday night baseball

We enjoyed a lovely Friday night at Canton Central Catholic HS. It was a warm, sunny evening. Too bad we got whooped...that's why Tyler has the terribly mean look on his face in this pic! After the game we went to Sheetz for a gourmet dinner of nachos (Dave and me), sandwich and fries (Ty) and watermelon (Kiera). Ms. Merk and her daughter, M were at the game too, cheering on their cousin who plays for Canton. M really kept Kiera occupied, I actually got to watch the game, while I wasn't chatting to Kitty that is! Shame on me for not taking picture of Kiera and M! These were snapped after the game.

My three wildcats
Tough guy Tyler

2 comments:

  1. Poor Ty. At least Kiera seems happy. She looks like a real cheerleader with her hand on her hip.

    P.s. I FINALLY updated my blog. Don't get too excited, now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grammy still loves you!

    ReplyDelete