Monday, January 27, 2014

Father Daughter Dance

The Girl Scout's had their annual Father Daughter Dance this weekend. The theme was "Under the Sea."  It was at the school on Friday evening and Kiera thought it was pretty cool to be at school at night. We were a little late getting to the dance because Kiera had volleyball, but that didn't stop her from "getting her groove on!" I went too, because I worked at the coat check. I got to peek in on the dance a few times and found most of the girls to be dancing and acting silly with their friends, while the dads stood around and chatted. There were a few times when the DJ got the dads and daughters out on the dance floor together. There was also a professional photographer there; can't wait to see Kiera and Dave's photo!








2 comments:

  1. Who needs dance lessons....not Kiera Kette!! Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Precious!

    Nanny Jane

    ReplyDelete