On our summer list this year, we put "Have a Summer Party." Time was ticking, so we squeezed it in on the last weekend before school started. I'm not going to lie, this summer was a trying one. Having an independent, "thinker" and determined daughter makes for some tough days when she wants her ideas heard and she doesn't always convey her point in a polite, respectful tone. Kiera worked hard to
be a "good girl" so we were able to have our summer party as planned. We invited all of the neighborhood kids. We played water games (water limbo with leis and Drip, Drip, Drop...think Duck, Duck, Goose with a water ball), made beach themed sugar cookies, had a water ballon fight, played with color changing bubbles, had a silly face show complete with clown noses, ate snow cones and overall had a fun day in the sun!







What an awesome way to celebrate Summer! I'm jealous I didn't get an invite ;P
ReplyDeleteI want a snow cone machine!
ReplyDelete