Friday, August 28, 2015

Meet the Teacher

The day before school starts (8/19/15) St. Raphael's has a "Meet the Teacher" afternoon. Since I was already back to work, Kiera went to work with Dave in the morning, and I used a 1/2 sick day to take Kiera to the Meet and Greet. Kiera is in Room Two this year. She got the teacher that she wanted, Mrs. Palcko. Kiera had her in kindergarten as her gym teacher (though then, she wasn't married and her name was Miss Turek). Mrs. Palcko is young, fun and "the nicest teacher ever!"

At her new desk
 We took a sneak peak at the new church
 On our way out the door, we ran into three good friends...
J, M, Kiera and M
 It was a beautiful day, so Kiera and I biked to the pool and she got 
her special treat, Dippin' Dots! She's been waiting all summer for them!

2 comments:

  1. I can almost smell the freshly-sharpened no. 2 pencils! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing Kiera a great year ahead!! Always a bonus when you get the teacher you wanted!
    P.S. I like your dress! LOL

    ReplyDelete