Monday, August 30, 2010

Ty Plays at Browns Stadium

Ty got to play football at the Browns Stadium this weekend as a part of the High School Charity Game. Kiera took a nap on our way to the game, so she was rarin' to go. Before the games, there is always a Tailcat (tailgate) party. They do 'em up big time! This week's theme was Italian. We brought olives from the olive bar. Some one made sausage stuffed banana peppers and I was in heaven. It was a beautiful night, in the low eighties. We brought sweatshirts but didn't need to put them on. Ty is a line backer, number 37. They played Lake Catholic and lost 28-21 (sniff). Tyler got a bad leg cramp during the game and the trainer and coaches came on to the field to check on him. I was super excited to use the zoom lens...it made for some great pics, especially since they were taken from about 15 rows up from the field.


2 comments:

  1. Sure wish we could have been there!

    GO CATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. Cool collection of pics...I like the 4th, 5th and last ones.

    ReplyDelete